Friday 27 March 2015

CUT AND PASTE

Whilst working on the cut and paste task I began thinking about the expectations of woman and how they had to do all the household chores and stay at home whilst men would work and have more of a social life. Men would look down at women. My nan was in an abusive relationship with my mums biological dad and it hits home on how men was and still can be. 

I find it difficult trying to be automatic I kind of prepare what I am doing, luckily I don't plan out every step. What I do try to do is think about is the arrangement of the images in what they mean also if I start with black and white photos I feel the need to continue with them and don't introduce other coloured images. So far I like what I have done but I want to add more without thinking about what it will look like too much .

UPDATE: I had a look on the computer how my blog looked and I saw the photograph of my work in big and I actually really like how it looks. I kind of like how minimal I made it but I believe I should add a few other images on but finding the correct pictures to use is important to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment