Monday 9 June 2014

Comedy advertisement



How to advertise and promote healthy food behaviour and the complications of a toxic diet.

I have been looking at different types of advertisement to try to establish what kind of approach I should go for to get the word out about unhealthy diets. Struggling to find the best way to advertise the effects of unhealthy eating I have came up with a few different ideas on how to get the word out. I thought I should have a look at 'humorous' advertisement to see if I would be influenced and give me more design ideas.

Here is an article I read which gave me more final ideas:

http://www.apa.org/pi/families/resources/prevent-obesity.aspx






Here are a few I found which I found which made me chuckle:


 










































No comments:

Post a Comment