Monday 23 June 2014

Fat drawings

I thought using a Simpsons character would be a good idea as the Simpsons has been a family classic for years. Characters have there own traits which are easily reconised. This means I can use their trates to simpfly my illustration. I decided to use marge Simpson for my mc Donald's packaging as her hair makes viewers know full well who she is. Also using the Simpsons are already yellow and yellow is a main colour within mc Donald's. What I like about this design is how simply it is. 



Yet again I have used the characters traits to represent them so I don't have to go in detail with their faces. Here I have drawn Homer Simpson for Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Donuts and his two pieces of hair are ways to show the audience who he is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment